Re: scrollable cursor sup. for SPI - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: scrollable cursor sup. for SPI
List pgsql-patches
On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 13:57 +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> this patch adds scrollable support functions to SPI. It's necessary for
> scrollable cursors in plpgsql. Original API is without changes.

One trivial point is that if you're going to use an int * to represent
an "optional int" argument, it would be better to at least use a "const"
qualifier. However, in this case, it might be simpler to just represent
"no options passed" as 0.

Barring any objections, I'll apply a slightly improved version of this
patch tomorrow.

-Neil