Re: could not open file xxxx for writing: Permission - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike
Subject Re: could not open file xxxx for writing: Permission
List pgsql-general
That usually means that the database user doesn't have Windows file
level permissions to write to that folder.

Maybe when you upgraded to pgadmin 1.6 and now are using a different
user id to log into the it?  Perhaps the destination directory was c:
\postgresql\8.1\data before?

Mike