Re: How to move pg_xlog to another drive on Windows???? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Anthony Presley
Subject Re: How to move pg_xlog to another drive on Windows????
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hmm ... I'm guessing you'd do it with a shortcut, and then rename the
ShortCut from "Shortcut to pg_xlog" to "pg_xlog".

Haven't done it with PostgreSQL, but it works with a few other programs
I've had to do that with.

--
Anthony Presley
Resolution Software