Re: pgsql: We're going to have to spell dotless i - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hannu Krosing
Subject Re: pgsql: We're going to have to spell dotless i
List pgsql-hackers
Ühel kenal päeval, E, 2006-09-25 kell 00:23, kirjutas Peter Eisentraut:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> > If we want to quote references, we should quote the XML standard. For
> > example, see here to see the exact charset supported by XML:
> > http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816/#charsets.
>
> The actual cause of the processing problems we have been seeing are the
> character set definitions in the SGML declarations of the respective
> document types.

I see charsets, but where are encodings defined ?

I don't think that any of our SGML documentation is actually in UCS-4
encoding.

--
Hannu Krosing

Skype me:  callto:hkrosing