Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Jean-Paul,

On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 01:14 +0200, Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
> In the name of all PostgreSQLFr members, I congratulate you and your
> Turkish peers !

Thanks. PostgreSQLFr was one of the two inspirations (the other was one
JPUG of course) before forming our association. I have decided to form
this after returning from Summit.

> I'm sure you'll have all the success you deserve here, with people
> like you Im certain this non-profit organization will shine!

Thanks. More associations -> more people -> more work all around the
world.

Regards,

Attachment