Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally

From: Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject: Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )
 Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )
 Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Jean-Paul Argudo, )
  Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )

Hi Jean-Paul,

On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 01:14 +0200, Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
> In the name of all PostgreSQLFr members, I congratulate you and your
> Turkish peers !

Thanks. PostgreSQLFr was one of the two inspirations (the other was one
JPUG of course) before forming our association. I have decided to form
this after returning from Summit.

> I'm sure you'll have all the success you deserve here, with people
> like you Im certain this non-profit organization will shine!

Thanks. More associations -> more people -> more work all around the
world.

Regards,

Attachment