Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally

From: Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject: Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )
 Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )
 Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Jean-Paul Argudo, )
  Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )

Hello,

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 13:49 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Means I really need to get the donations pages organized ....

Yes please; because (as I said) we are a legal organization an can
accept donations...

Regards,

Attachment