Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed

From: Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed
Date: ,
Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Jean-Paul Argudo)
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )
 Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )
 Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Jean-Paul Argudo, )
  Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally  (Devrim GUNDUZ, )

Hello,

I'm proud to announce that we now have a legal PostgreSQL User
Association in Turkey.

Beginning from 2000, our user base began to form in Turkey. Since then,
we presented countless seminars, we published lots of Turkish documents
and did translation of many PostgreSQL related software.

Now we have a "legal" association in Turkey. This means that we will be
able to do more in a legal way. I was elected as the first president of
the Association.

Thanks to everyone in Turkish PostgreSQL community who made this
Association possible.

Regards,

Attachment