Re: Re: Pg7.2 (was: vacuum and 24/7 uptime) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re: Pg7.2 (was: vacuum and 24/7 uptime)
Date
List pgsql-general
>> I notice the "urgent" item for point-in-time recovery doesn't have
>> the '-' indicating a 7.2 item.
>>
>> When is that planned?

> I hope for 7.2.

What grounds do you have for hoping that?  If there's anyone working
on it, they're sure keeping a mighty low profile.

Given that we're hoping to go beta in another six weeks or so, anything
that's not got a commitment from someone now is unlikely to be finished
for 7.2.  I don't believe that anything as large as PIT recovery is
going to magically appear out of the woodwork.

            regards, tom lane