Re: SQL query never ends - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mark Lewis
Subject Re: SQL query never ends
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
This sort of behavior often indicates some kind of unsafe concurrent
usage of the JDBC Connection.  Is this running in a multi-threaded
environment?  If so, are there measures in place to ensure that only one
thread uses the connection at a time?

It would also be useful if you could do a thread dump while it's hanging
and send a stack trace of the affected thread.

-- Mark