Re: PL instrumentation plugin support (i.e. PL/pgSQL - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From korryd@enterprisedb.com
Subject Re: PL instrumentation plugin support (i.e. PL/pgSQL
Date
List pgsql-patches

In view of the other patch submitted to support init/fini functions for
shared libraries, I'm inclined to change this one to depend on that;
in particular it seems like we could eliminate the necessity for users
to specify the correct setup-function names.  Thoughts?

I think that would be great.  Can you point me to the patch you're referring to?  I can convert my patch if you prefer.

    -- Korry

--
  Korry Douglas    korryd@enterprisedb.com
  EnterpriseDB      http://www.enterprisedb.com