Re: Sun Server Location - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Sun Server Location
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 15:42 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Since OSL is already hosting Sun servers for Apache and Debian, I'm
> inclined to send it there.   Any objections?

I'm not familiar with OSL. Do you mean OSDL?

I'd be interested in hosting it with full community access via a public
booking system, managed via policies agreed on this list. Subject to
more detailed info, it would be at a site with people to operate it on
behalf of users.

How much rackspace and how much power are we talking about?
http://www.sun.com/servers/coolthreads/t2000/specifications.jsp#Environment
That the right link?

Does it come with a StorEdge array also? The specs say it only supports
4 drives internally. What disks are we talking?

--
  Simon Riggs