Re: Support for PostgreSQL 8.1.3 stable - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Andrew Ng
Subject Re: Support for PostgreSQL 8.1.3 stable
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Luf,

only saw your below reply from archive, must have deleted original
message inadvertently :)

I can't find instructions on how to enable mylog and where the output is
save to, please provide any reference or steps. Thanks.

Regards

I'm sorry for late response at firest.

> like to check if psqlodbc-08.01.0200 can work with PostgreSQL 8.1.3?

Yes it can. I see no problem with this combination.

> I had compiled and installed psqlodbc on OpenBSD 3.8, but was unable to
> connect with isql. The Driver Manager is unixODBC-2.2.11 from source and
> PGSQL was installed from source as well. There was no error of warning
> when I run isql, the program just exit and return to the shell prompt.

> I tried with PGSQL 8.0.7 installed from OpenBSD packages, and was able
> to connect and query the db. Thus, I seek confirmation/verification on
> 8.1.3 support. Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Are you able to produce some mylog output with psqlodbc 08.01.0200?

Regards,

Luf
  Andrew Ng
  ngandrew@fastmail.fm