Re: TupleDesc refcounting - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: TupleDesc refcounting
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 04:14 -0500, Neil Conway wrote:
> The patch is WIP: a few regression tests fail due to TupleDesc leaks I
> haven't fixed yet but that should be easily fixable, and there are a few
> other minor issues to address. I'm just posting the patch now to get any
> feedback.

Attached is a revised patch: all the regression tests patch, and I'm not
aware of any major remaining issues. Barring any objections, I'll apply
this tomorrow.

(I'll take a look at using refcounting for TupleDescs in other parts of
the system after that...)

-Neil

Attachment