Pgadmin 1.4.1 and autoindex generation from FK constraint. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Mario Splivalo
Subject Pgadmin 1.4.1 and autoindex generation from FK constraint.
List pgadmin-support
When I create a new table (right click on tables -> new table), and add
FK constraints, I have checked the box which says 'create and index too
for me, please', no index is created.

However, if I, on existing (or newly created) table, right click on
'constraints', and say 'add new FK', the same 'form' opens. I add the
FK, check the 'do a index, please', and when I'm done PgAdmin created
the constraint and the index for me.

I guess this is a small bug, but it is rather annoying.

If this is not a right place for reporting bugs, please shoot me in the
leg, and point me to the right direction.

Thank you in advance.
Mario
--
"I can do it quick, I can do it cheap, I can do it well. Pick any two."

Mario Splivalo
msplival@jagor.srce.hr