Re: Numeric 508 datatype - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Numeric 508 datatype
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 23:34 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Where are we on this patch?  It is ready for the patch queue?

It's good to be applied, AFAIK.

> Simon Riggs wrote:
> > As previously agreed, reviewing this is a 2 stage process:
> > 1. review/possibly agree OK to commit
> > 2. check with everybody on GENERAL that the restriction to 508 is
> > acceptable
> >
> > Figure there's no point doing (2) until we agree the proposal/code is
> > workable.

I was hoping you'd give me a "this looks good enough to apply"
thumbs-up, then I'll ask for comments via a Weekly News item.

If I ask for comments and then it is technically rejected we would be
wasting everybody's time.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs