Re: Performance of autovacuum and full vacuum of database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: Performance of autovacuum and full vacuum of database
Date
List pgsql-general
[snip]
> With the release of 8.1 and it's integrated version of autovacuum, you
> can now set per table settings for for vauum and analyze thresholds,
> vacuum cost delay, and table enable / disable.  This addresses what was
> probably the largest deficiency with the old contrib version.

Cool ! I didn't know that... I just wanted to volunteer to implement
that :-D

But I can't see where can you set the per table settings ? In the config
file I didn't find any reference to this...

Cheers,
Csaba.