[slightly OT?] PostgreSQL used as book example - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tom Copeland
Subject [slightly OT?] PostgreSQL used as book example
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
My new book "PMD Applied" just got published!

http://pmdapplied.com/

As one of the customization examples, I showed how to write a report
thingy that logs PMD problem messages (i.e., unused variables, empty
catch blocks, etc) to a database.  Naturally, I used PostgreSQL as the
target database.  The example uses the type 4 JDBC driver from
jdbc.postgresql.org; you can see the example code here:

http://pmdapplied.com/examplecode.html

Always happy to sneak in a plug for PostgreSQL!  :-)

Yours,

Tom Copeland