Re: Presskit, first draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Presskit, first draft
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 21:16 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> The first draft of the presskit, in XHTML format, is up for
> revision/corrections:
>
> CVS: http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/press/pr/releases/8.1/en/
> Doc: http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/90/presskit.xhtml
>
> Especially, I need people to:
>
> -- Copy-edit
> -- What cool features am I ignoring?
> -- Do we need other links?
> -- Does the license text say what we want it to?

Based upon recent questions at LinuxWorld, London, I think we should
include a short line to emphasise that replication solutions are
available, and that would also introduce the fact that there are many
other sub-projects out there.

"The main PostgreSQL project is enhanced by more than 50 active sub-
projects that provide production-quality solutions for replication,
migration, compatibility, interoperability, design and graphical
administration tools."

Best Regards, Simon Riggs