Re: Release, 3rd draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Release, 3rd draft
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 11:20 -0500, Lance Obermeyer wrote:
> "The project is clearly accelerating in the minds of database users," said Lance Obermeyer, Director of Products at
PervasiveSoftware, one of PostgreSQL's corporate sponsors.
> "Given the growing interest in open source infrastructure software, we're expecting PostgreSQL to pick up even more
steam."

Would it make sense to have a couple of the community popular make
quotes? I am not trying to take away from Pervasive here, just thinking
that if we had Green Plum, Pervasive and Command Prompt all mentioning
a 1-2 sentence blurb about their particular markets with PostgreSQL it
may lend weight.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake