Re: License blurb (was: Release, 3rd draft) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: License blurb (was: Release, 3rd draft)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Too negative.   We want to emphasize the positives of *our* license while not
> criticizing other people's.

PostgreSQL uses the <a> href='..'>BSD license</a>, which only requires
that the licensed source code maintain it's copyright and licensing
information. This provides for a very flexible and business friendly
licensing model.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake