Re: pgsql: Doc: fill in "major enhancements" list in v13 release notes. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Doc: fill in "major enhancements" list in v13 release notes.
Date
List pgsql-www
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> Would going to a  URL make it easier? Sure. Is it worth the effort we'd
> likely put Magnus, and possibly myself, through to make it easier? I
> don't know.

Certainly a fair question, and over time we'd be adding something to the
project's carbon footprint too.  I won't cry too much if we don't do it;
I was just reacting to Andrew's evident desire for docs changes to show
up somewhere on the website.

            regards, tom lane