Re: New quote / survey for the web site? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: New quote / survey for the web site?
Date
Re: New quote / survey for the web site?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-www
On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 22:18 +0300, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Robert Treat wrote:
>
> > Also was thinking might be time to put a new poll up... I'm thinking
> > maybe
> >
> > How many PostgreSQL installation do you currently have?
> >
> > Only one
> > 2-10
> > 11-25
> > 26-50
> > 51-100
> > More than 100
>
> Ok, that's cool for me. I wonder how many ppl have more than 100
> PostgreSQL installations... (I have!)

We do :)

> --
> Devrim GUNDUZ
> devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
> http://www.tdmsoft.com                         http://www.gunduz.org

Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564
Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting
Open Source Authors: plPHP, pgManage, Co-Authors: plPerlNG
Reliable replication, Mammoth Replicator - http://www.commandprompt.com/