Re: How to lock or disable a trigger - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: How to lock or disable a trigger
Date
List pgsql-general
There was just that question posed earlier today.

I'll refer you to the archives, where Terry Lee Tucker weighed in with a
good response:

<http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-01/msg01284.php>

I hope that helps,
    Jeff Davis