Re: Dead-end in PostgreSQL 8.0 fresh installation (while - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jarkko Elfving
Subject Re: Dead-end in PostgreSQL 8.0 fresh installation (while
List pgsql-general
On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 08:20 -0800, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> Where did you get these RPMs?

I'd downloaded it from PostgreSQL's mirror ftp -site (UK).

I'm now starting this re-installing what you guys are suggesting to me.
I will reply in here how I'm succeeded or not succeeded.

One more question: Tom Laine suggest me to switching off the SE-Linux
policy enforcement (I will upgrade my system reqularly, so I think that
I have the latest versions of SE-Linux - I hope) - but, is this SE-Linux
how important service? Friend of my do not use SE-Linux policy at all (I
think).

But now I start my Postgre "recovery project".
--
Jarkko Elfving <jarelf@ebaana.net>