software development solution - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Yves Barbier
Subject software development solution
Date
List pgsql-general
(Sorry I'm not subscribed, too much mails per day)

Hi list,

I have to develop a solution for one of my friend who has several shops
that he wants to centralize the gestion and remote monitor:

   * DB will be PostgreSQL (with as many as possible stored procs)
   * Access *has* to be through a browser (https), in order to
       provide world-wide availability.

Functions will be close to a regular gestion software, except for
accounting, which will not be included.

My problems are: I'm not a very skillfull programmer (have done some
C, Visual Basic, HTML, scripting, read a bit about PHP)
AND I must go fast.

So, what is your advise about an eventual IDE, or a set of powerfull
programming tools and easy to use [PLS *not* Zope, the docs are
terrible!]

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Yves Barbier