Re: Firebird, MySQL rules according to Evans - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Firebird, MySQL rules according to Evans
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 13:51, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Did you notice this?
> >
> > http://www.evansdata.com/n2/pr/releases/EDCDB05_01.shtml
>

> Actually it doesn't surprise me. How much you want to bet those 400
> database developers are using Windows?

Found a follow up article which notes that 90% of the respondents used
windows. Given that postgresql garnered 14% of the "market", that would
mean that we got even 4% of windows users which imo is pretty good for
pre-8.0 postgresql.

Robert Treat