Re: Update TIP 9 please - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Update TIP 9 please
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marc is the one who does the actual updating, though I have it on my
list of things to do when the new release goes out since I sent him a
bunch last time.  I've also been thinking we ought to update tip #7
"don't forget to increase your free space map settings" to something
more general like "be sure to adjust your postgresql.conf settings for
maximum performance. documentation about different settings is located
in the docs under section 3.16.4 'run-time configuration'"

Robert Treat