Re: SpreadFirefox - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robby Russell
Subject Re: SpreadFirefox
Date
Re: SpreadFirefox  (Alexey Borzov <borz_off@cs.msu.su>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 17:52 -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Have you guys seen http://www.spreadfirefox.com? I think it would
> > be very cool for PostgreSQL to do something like this.
>
> Something you'd like to head up / co-ordinate?  I'm guessing that you
> aren't looking at this as a replacement for www.postgresql.org, but as an
> advocacy-style site?

Oddly enough, I was considering something like this a few weeks ago. A
well-designed page with case studies and info on how to promote
postgresql would be a cool site. Something flashy that corresponded to
the release of 8.0.

I'm sure that my graphic designer would be interested in helping out if
possible and I can help with it as well.

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | robby@planetargon.com