freshmeat entry - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Neil Conway
Subject freshmeat entry
Re: freshmeat entry  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Re: freshmeat entry  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
List pgsql-www
The entry for PostgreSQL at freshmeat.net only lists "7.4" and
"8.0beta", not the more specific subreleases of each release series
(e.g. 7.4.5 or 8.0.0beta3). I think listing this information with more
granularity is a good thing: when a point release to a stable release
series is announced, we want users of the stable release to know about
it. Similarly, announcing subsequent beta releases helps to get more
people to try the beta. Plus, the publicity of making more frequent
release announcements doesn't hurt.

This means that the freshmeat entry needs to be updated more frequently,
but I would be happy to take on that additional workload if the present
maintainer (Marc) would like.

-Neil