Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0
List pgsql-hackers
The odbc driver must be doing the same thing, as well I suspect pgadmin
has a protocol stack built into it as well?

There is a jdbc driver for postgresql on sourceforge that does use
libpq. The fact that it is not widely used should be educational.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336