Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robby Russell
Subject Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0
Date
Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 09:27, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Command Prompt tries to do the same with the Community. We try
> to take care of the community by:
>

> In return we "hope" that the community will help take care of us, so we
> can continue to provide these resources.

Odd, shouldn't it be the other way around? Do you not have a product
line that is based on the efforts of more than 10years (don't recall the
actual number) of development by the community? It would seem like you
would be returning the favor and partaking in the open source efforts
(as you have with plPHP, plPerlNG..).

The community already takes care of you. ;-)

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | robby@planetargon.com