Re: Is it a worthy case study? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robby Russell
Subject Re: Is it a worthy case study?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 13:52, Michalis Kabrianis wrote:
> Hi all
> our company has implemented an online reservation-sale system for
> tickets, for one of the three bigger Greek Football teams.
> So far it's been very stable and we haven't idenitified any performance
> issues.
> It's obviously been based on postgres (apache-perl-linux are the other
> components)  and I was wondering if it would be worth to write a case
> study advocating PostgresSQL.
>
> a) What do you think about that? Would that interest you?
> b) What is usually to be included in a case study? Numbers (of
> rows/tables/hits per day etc ) or something else?
>
> Thanks in advance for any answer

I think that any advocating of this sort is well appreciated. The more
people know about PostgreSQL the more attention it gets. :-)

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | robby@planetargon.com