Re: Are SQL functions better than PG/SQL ones? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike g
Subject Re: Are SQL functions better than PG/SQL ones?
List pgsql-general
Have you run the analyze function on the table or database?

We would need to see the sql for your tests to determine why it was or
was not used.

By the way the pgsql-performance list is probably a much better place to
discuss this.

Mike