Re: COPY command with blank incoming values - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike g
Subject Re: COPY command with blank incoming values
List pgsql-general
Yes.  I believe copy does the equivalent to INSERT INTO tblxrf
VALUES(xxx/txxx/t/xxx/t.....) so every column must be accounted for.
You could just add additional tabs right next to each other to represent
the rest of the columns.