Re: High-Profile Advocacy Opportunity: - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: High-Profile Advocacy Opportunity:
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Financially, vB are riding high at the moment, have the best product in
> their field and don't feel under any immediate pressure to pursue the
> long-term advantages that PostgreSQL could offer.  That's understandable
> but frustrating for those of us who are thinking ahead, which is why I
> wrote the following response:

Funnily enough, lack of PostgreSQL support is the reason why we chose to
go with another BB software rather than vB. Maintenance of a MySQL
installation just for the BB software wasn't worth it.

So, whether they want to acknowledge it or not, they're not the best
product in their field for some.