Re: Procedure failing after upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Procedure failing after upgrade
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 09:32, patkins wrote:
> All,
>
> I just upgraded to the latest version from 7.2.x and now a procedure is failing.
>
> Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Please include the actual error message produced. That said, I'm getting
an interesting error. It appears as if the integer array type is being
confused for a boolean.
       WHILE id_array[count_it] LOOP

It is expecting WHILE <boolean> LOOP. Make the id_array[count_it]
expression into a boolean rather than an integer. Something like:
       WHILE id_array[count_it] IS NOT NULL LOOP