Re: [HACKERS] What can we learn from MySQL? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: [HACKERS] What can we learn from MySQL?
Re: [HACKERS] What can we learn from MySQL?  ("Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Does the current implementation of pg_autovacuum have a way of setting
windows where it is allowed to vacuum? Many large 24/7 will only allow
vacuumming at certain times of the day.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer