Re: Toooo many context switches (maybe SLES8?) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Toooo many context switches (maybe SLES8?)
List pgsql-performance
Isn't this a linux kernel issue ?

My understanding is that the scheduler doesn't know that 2 of the CPU's
are actually the same underlying hardware and sometimes two contexts end
up fighting for the same underlying chip?

--dc--

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336