OSCon Update - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject OSCon Update
Date
Re: OSCon Update  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Don't know if anyone had noticed, but they have put up info on the
PostgreSQL Track for OSCON.

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/29/track_postgresql.html

I haven't given things a thorough look over yet, but I did notice that
Joe Celko will be presenting (it's on the my$ql track of all places),
which might be of interest to PostgreSQL users... in fact, Josh, do you
know if we can get that tagged into our track as well? It doesn't
conflict with anything in our track AFAICS.

Also on a side note, if anyone is interested in going to the Bela Fleck
concert Sunday night (July 25th), please contact me off-list.

Robert Treat