Re: Best open source db poll currently - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Best open source db poll currently
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I have to wonder if there's been some ballot stuffing on the part of
maxsql folks, since case studio only started supporting them in January
IIRC.  As an aside, I use this software and it's PostgreSQL support is
pretty good, and the company itself is pretty responsive.

Robert Treat