Re: Problems with the new Majordomo 2. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Problems with the new Majordomo 2.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> PRS ... PostReleaseSyndrome ... ppl are rebuilding up their energy,
> watching for bugs while waiting for development to start up again.

If he's only getting one or two messages a day, then something's surely
broken!  According to my maillog there were 92 messages on the pghackers
list yesterday, and another 20+ on interfaces.

However, I'm inclined to think that the breakage is on his end, since
no one else is complaining ...

BTW, did I mention that I confirmed majordomo had lost my subscription
to pgsql-patches?  I did a who on the list and found no entry.  Curious.
Doesn't seem to have happened on any other list, but it explains why
I've seen no patches for a good while.