PostgreSQL on XFS experiences? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey W. Baker
Subject PostgreSQL on XFS experiences?
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear list,

We are using PostgreSQL with the database and xlogs on (separate) XFS
volumes under Linux 2.4.25.  We are simply curious to hear your
experiences with this combination, if you are using it.  In only two
days of heavy activity, we've already been able to corrupt one
database.  We've also seen XFS panic because of inconsistent in-memory
metadata.  Frankly we don't have the highest confidence.

Anybody out there also using PostgreSQL over XFS with success or
otherwise?

-jwb