Re: making tsearch2 dictionaries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben
Subject Re: making tsearch2 dictionaries
Date
List pgsql-general
So I noticed. ;) The dictionary's working, and I'd be happy to expand
upon the documentation. Just point me at something to work on.

But, like I said, I really want to figure out a way to pipe the output
of my dictionary through the another dictionary. If I can't do that, it
doesn't seem as useful, because "100" (handled by my dictionary) and
"one hundred" (handled by en_stem) currently don't generate the same
ts_vector.

Once I figure out how to tweak the parser to parse things they way I
want, I can expand upon those docs too. Looks like I'm going to need to
reach waaaay back into my brain and dust off my flex knowledge for that,
though....