Re: Where is initdb? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeremiah Jahn
Subject Re: Where is initdb?
Date
Re: Where is initdb?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Re: Where is initdb?  (Jerome Lyles <susemail@hawaii.rr.com>)
List pgsql-general
although it will be taken care of, make sure that initdb sets the local
language to C or your string indexes will not be used.. Unless this has
been fixed and en_US works as as well?

Jeremiah Jahn <jeremiah@cs.earlham.edu>