Re: Status: OSCON organization - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Status: OSCON organization
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Sounds interesting.. you might also want to look at the gforge project
which uses a lot of those types of features. I was thinking of doing
something similar (though probably a tutorial) on using views and
pllangs to save your self from excessive recoding of client
applications. I planned to base it on some real life examples but not
any one specific apps.

Incidentally, I don't think it hurts to have multiple people doing
submissions on similar topics, since theres no guarantee that any
particular talk/tutorial will actually get picked.

Robert Treat