Re: Postgress and MYSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Keith C. Perry
Subject Re: Postgress and MYSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Quoting "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>:

> >You're kidding me...
> >

> No I am not... You missed the point, there is no official Linux website.
> Linux.org is ran by one guy,
> linux.com is run by VA (I actually used to have poet@linux.com), I own
> Linuxdoc.org and Linuxdoc.com...
> The closest you get to a "linux" website is kernel.org.
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake

Then the word "official" is ambiguous and perhaps not even applicable.  If a
site is NOT run by Linus is it not official?  Due to how Linux is structured is
hard to say what is "official" (if you believe that concept applies).  That is
one of the things MS is expliot about Linux and OSS in general.

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications

This email account is being host by: