Re: PGSQL on shared hosting - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PGSQL on shared hosting
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 11:20, Keith C. Perry wrote:
> <shameless-plug>
>
> As previously mentioned you could just go with an ISP that has already been
> running PostgreSQL for some time.  I've notice quite a few service providers on
> the list.  Some are probably listed on techdocs but I noticed my entry hasn't
> shown up yet.
>
> </shameless-plug>

<raised eyebrow>
where/when did you send in your update? given that there are several
people dedicated to deprecating the current implementation i know that
maintenance has been slacking, but occasionally I update this
information when I get a chance. Can you send your info to
webmaster@postgresql.org?

Robert Treat