Re: Commercial binary support? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Commercial binary support?
Date
Re: Commercial binary support?  ("Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk>)
List pgsql-hackers
I don't think *we* thought it was a hot button issue.. at least I
certainly didn't when I initially responded. There is no need for you to
apologize, in fact, I'll apologize for the list, we sometimes get a
little heated on -hackers. Hopefully you've not been to startled by this
outburst :-)

Robert Treat