Re: Commercial binary support? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Austin Gonyou
Subject Re: Commercial binary support?
Re: Commercial binary support?  (Richard Schilling <rschilling@nationalinformatics.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
All,
I sincerely apologize for possibly starting a flame war, I wasn't aware
this might be a hot-button issue. Hopefully some good will come of it
none-the-less, like others who come after me might see the reasons our
db application developers want this type of "go to" support.

I would also sincerely like to thank all who've responded as this has
given a lot of insight, I think, for all of us involved thus far. It's
good to have different perspectives, even if we don't all agree all the
time. Thanks again.

--
Austin Gonyou <austin@coremetrics.com>
Coremetrics, Inc.