Re: Query tool and SSL connections - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Keith C. Perry
Subject Re: Query tool and SSL connections
Date
List pgadmin-support
Quoting Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>:

> timothy.r.morley@kc.frb.org wrote:
>

> > My current solution is to install Slackware 9.1. :)
> >

> Well,
> I'm hesitating to require all pgAdmin3 users to install Slackware or
> SuSE... ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

<justkidding>

I don't see a problem with that  :)

</justkidding>

Seriously though, I have a box I haven't rolled out yet.  If one of you RH folks
want to tgz up a base install, I could stream it over to my net and drop the it
on there.  I'll get the box online and then yall could play with that box (via
ssh) for awhile.  I realistically won't need that box 'til January.

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications

This email account is being host by: